Sep 6, 2010

My new bible!

Last post I mentioned I had left my old workplace recently.  I forgot to mention the wonderful going away pressies I received from my fabulous (ex) workmates.  A fantastic bottle of wine AND Stephanie Alexander's  "the cook's companion".  I LOVE it ...and on Saturday night I made the self saucing choc pudding recipe for my madre and sister.  It was delicious and I plan on cooking it again this Friday when we have some good freinds coming over for dinner. 


My lovely pressies!

Thanks again Swets peeps ... miss you all!! 

Mama T  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hope you loved the prosseco!!! Can't wait for the warmer weather to get back into it. We were introduced to it by an Italian friend some years back ... in bloody geelong of all places!! Glad you like the book! Its a great resource!! Even if you don't follow the recipe it gives you ideas and also instructions! Miss you right back hun!

    ReplyDelete